Sunday, December 20, 2009

NTV7 十分红 Star Live Concert 2009

If I say dis is 1st time i go concert u believe or nt??lolx~of cuz Nope la..When yesterday i wake up, my sis suddenly cal and ask me whether wan to go concert tonight??That time I stil blur blur in dream, then ask her wat concert??Izzit Star Live or Raymond Lam de..After that, I tel her bout I want..She tel me gt 4 tickets and stil gt 1 place, so I quickly go ajak Wee Jam go wif me..Luckily he was free and teman me go..

I just skip bout afternoon and straight to the point la...

Finally wait til 7pm and go fetch Wee Jam go together...so sad we hav to parking at CAR PARK F and walking to CAR PARK A for the concert..Although our zone is far away from the stage bt we stil can see clearly..then I chit chat wif Wee Jam til 8.30pm oli the concert have been start...penat betul >.<" sobz~ The 1st person come out is Richie~all people were start to get high include me n Wee Jam>>bla bla bla>>then is time for Eric 林健輝, he sing very well especially 我聽見有人叫你寶貝..me n Wee Jam keep follow sing together...NICE~we adi stand for amost 4 hrs without sitting bt din regret when reach the last part by Kelly 陳慧琳, she sing many song to us include 希望, 记事本, 花花宇宙 and so on..We keep dance at there and feel lik in disco..XD After that, the concert was end and start to goin bak..We so surprise cuz stil gt a firework show..I very regret why don wan record and go take pic oli...aix=(


- tickets -


- finally start le - >.<


- wat the...i'm look damn weird - T.T




-fireworks show-NIC3~




No comments: